Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Now with 3 more inches!

January 15th - Moabito, Chiluca

http://www.xinte.com/calendar.html

Who's down for this? Early start.

Also want to give props to the XINTE crew for their site and all they do.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    Also want to give props to the XINTE crew for their site and all they do.
    Count me in!!

Yeah... Xinte guys have made big contributions to our sport at least at the Chiluca area.

If we could only have a group like that at every riding area, we would have more fantastic trails!
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    yep... I'll ride

Me hates pinchflat
    That sounds pretty good. Especially cus its FREE . I don't know if I can go, since the level required is "intermedios", which says that you have been riding for 1 year or so. I have only been riding for about half a year almost every saturdays and sundays.

Now with 3 more inches!
    Quote Originally Posted by 545cu4ch
    That sounds pretty good. Especially cus its FREE . I don't know if I can go, since the level required is "intermedios", which says that you have been riding for 1 year or so. I have only been riding for about half a year almost every saturdays and sundays.
    It's fairly long, but I think we can just take it easy and go at our own pace. It starts early so there's lots of time.

If you ride every Sat. and Sun. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it.

ROCKY RENE

Good job! yeah!

I´m ready! aunque mas temprano porque la salida es a las 7:30 a.m.
    Restless And Wild.

mtbr member
    I'll go if I find a way to get there! Do you hapen to have any info in public transport to there?

Now with 3 more inches!
    Quote Originally Posted by arivas
    I'll go if I find a way to get there! Do you hapen to have any info in public transport to there?
    Where are you coming from? Maybe someone can give you a ride.

"El Whatever"
    It will come in handy, if we (as expected) get dropped by the main group
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!

Bike to the Bone...
    I would like to go to this ride, but I think that it will be too hard for me after the Lupe-Reyes marathon. I think that this ride is the same ride we did last year with the low tree episode, plus some more miles, so I'm not sure how I'll handle. Probably I'll see which condition I'm in next weekend and then decide on this.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by rzozaya1969
    I would like to go to this ride, but I think that it will be too hard for me after the Lupe-Reyes marathon.
    WTH???!!!??!??!??!??

Are you... aaaarghhh.... runnnniiinnnggg??? That's "demode" since the human being invented missiles (stones, axes, arrows, bullets) and we stopped running away from bigger predators...

Good luck!
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    WTH???!!!??!??!??!??

Are you... aaaarghhh.... runnnniiinnnggg??? That's "demode" since the human being invented missiles (stones, axes, arrows, bullets) and we stopped running away from bigger predators...

Good luck!
    Hey, never heard of the Lupe-Reyes Marathon in Mexico? It's a pretty big event that most mexican participate in. The nice thing about it is that there's a lot of places where you can 'run' it and it's hard to decide on the winner...

mtbr member
    Hi, I would be coming from the Observatorio area, maybe I can find a bus that goes to Espiritu Santo from the terminal, I'll ask tomorrow! In the meantime if someone that passes this area could give me a ride I would be glad to accept, payment in beer offered...

Bike to the Bone...
    Hi, I would be coming from the Observatorio area, maybe I can find a bus that goes to Espiritu Santo from the terminal, I'll ask tomorrow! In the meantime if someone that passes this area could give me a ride I would be glad to accept, payment in beer offered...
    If I decide to go, maybe we could met at the Santa Fe area and then go to Chiluca via the 'La Venta-Lecheria' highway.

mtbr member
    Hi, thanks for the offer! If you decide to go just tell me where should I be and at what time; the Sta.Fe area would be fine.

Bike to the Bone...
    Hi, thanks for the offer! If you decide to go just tell me where should I be and at what time; the Sta.Fe area would be fine.
    I'll tell you on monday, depending on how my condition is on sunday...

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    It's fairly long, but I think we can just take it easy and go at our own pace. It starts early so there's lots of time.

If you ride every Sat. and Sun. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it.
    So hows your condition..been riding?

Mines crap, but if I can wangle a ride to the super H I´d be keen, or maybe even if I have to ride there...but that would mean a 6.10 am start and a reaaaal long ride.

Warp...do you think I´m upto it? (It´s got the discovery in it right...I like that.)

And spare bike racks...I live in San Lucas..on the way.

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by aids
    So hows your condition..been riding?

Mines crap, but if I can wangle a ride to the super H I´d be keen, or maybe even if I have to ride there...but that would mean a 6.10 am start and a reaaaal long ride.

Warp...do you think I´m upto it? (It´s got the discovery in it right...I like that.)

And spare bike racks...I live in San Lucas..on the way.
    It's said to have the Discovery in it and is 39km long (24.5 miles roughly).

I'd love to get a ride up to the trailhead too.
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    It's said to have the Discovery in it and is 39km long (24.5 miles roughly).

I'd love to get a ride up to the trailhead too.
    Wish I could help. I'll be tagging along with Ken. Only room for our bikes, I'm afraid.

Bike to the Bone...
    Wish I could help. I'll be tagging along with Ken. Only room for our bikes, I'm afraid.
    I think that what the ride that Xinte is organizing is the same one we did in december plus some more miles. So take that into consideration.

Anyway, I'm sorry but I can't make it. I have a dinner on saturday and have no idea how long it will be.

Ride well!

"El Whatever"
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    It will come in handy, if we (as expected) get dropped by the main group
    That's nice. I've just been looking at it in Google Earth. Resolution for most of the route is pretty good. Does anyone have a GPS they're bringing. I'd love to be able to map it out thoroughly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"El Whatever"
    That's nice. I've just been looking at it in Google Earth. Resolution for most of the route is pretty good. Does anyone have a GPS they're bringing. I'd love to be able to map it out thoroughly.
    Yeah... I've Googled it too. I guess it doesn't goes much far from the Eses. Espiritu Santo isn't at nice resolution as far as I remember.

Do they re-mapped it yet??

I could say both Rene's are confirmed.

Edit... the graph shown by xinte guys confirm that we don't really climb much high... OTOH, I was unaware of all the accumulated climbing we do in a regular ride. I haven't sumed the total climbing but it sits at a couple thousands feet.
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    Edit... the graph shown by xinte guys confirm that we don't really climb much high... OTOH, I was unaware of all the accumulated climbing we do in a regular ride. I haven't sumed the total climbing but it sits at a couple thousands feet.
    Espiritu Santo is still lower res.

Yeah, we already know the tough climbs - Up to Las Hojas etc. It's just going to be a pretty long one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast