Bike to the Bone...

Hey guys, how was your weekend?

It was a lazy one for me. Wanted to go to Ajusco or with Warp & Tiger to Chiluca, but dozed off and waked up around 10 am.... I guess nobody would have waited for me at the trailhead

Just did some time at the 'eliptica' and some homework... dull weekend. How about yours?

Now with 3 more inches!
    I was at a party until 4am. Why does mezcal always seem like a good idea at the time?

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog
    I was at a party until 4am. Why does mezcal always seem like a good idea at the time?
    I don't know... beats me too....

"El Whatever"
    I woke up at 7:00 in the morning last sunday to get ready for some sore-arse-action.

Got ready to go. Lycras, Gloves, Jersey, Helmet... Camelbak filled to the brim with thirst-quencher and money and everything in the CB.

Went to the bike for the usual pre-ride checklist.

Brakes... Check
    Tires... Check
    Wheels... front OK, rear.... oh, wait... WTF??! There's play at the wheel!

No, wait... it's not play at the rear wheel (which was easy to save)... the freaking swingarm has play at the main pivot!!! WTF??!! What time is it?? It's 8:00 already and I had to meet Oscar at 8:30 and it takes me 30 minutes to get there....

I had to undress and get back to bed. Damn... I really wanted to ride!!

Big bummer. Out of deception, I had to buy a new frame to make it up for the ride time lost.

Would you guys accept me in your Bling Club??
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    ...Would you guys accept me in your Bling Club??
    Are you kidding? You're already miles ahead of us with that hardfront of yours

It's really great that you're going to be able to get a new frame, and not just any frame...

And you thought you might have bought a new one for end of the year.... (I thought the same when I ordered my bike, jejeje)...

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdog

It never seems like a good idea for me unless I need some fuel for my mower.

Nope..can´t contemplate it...give me tequila. I don´t think it has it´s fit for human consumption certification. Although I am happy to give it to my friends.