moaaar shimz

Este.. seh.. Ajusco 28/01

Hey

I am friend of 545qu4ch (we go to the same school) and another two mtb's called nathan and santiago. I have a lower budget than 545 so right now i just keep lending bikes from friends.

On march i'm buying a Giant Iguana Disk but right now i have a GT Timberline. It seems as you can't do anything on that bike but... it is possible I can go through "piltrafa" tech. trails with that crappy oldschool bike and stay alive plus do some tricks and that...

Tomorrow Saturday 28 we are going to the Ajusco at 10pm. Mtbr members are invited.

If you see this message late, you may come with us next Saturday.
    Edit: It must seem a bit stupid to ask but if any of you have a spare bike better than a GT Timberline please consider lending it to me, I will take care of it and in case of anything getting screwed i will replace it.

Hadet
    Last edited by tacubaya; 01-28-2006 at 03:40 PM.

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by tacubaya
    Hey

I'm new to mtbr, maybe you will see me some times in the ajusco doing crazy stuff with different bikes all the time.

I am friend of 545qu4ch (we go to the same school) and another two mtb's called nathan and santiago. I have a lower budget than 545 so right now i just keep lending bikes from friends.

On march i'm buying a Giant Iguana Disk but right now i have a GT Timberline. It seems as you can't do anything on that bike but... it is possible I can go through "piltrafa" tech. trails with that crappy oldschool bike and stay alive plus do some tricks and that...

Tomorrow Saturday 28 we are going to the Ajusco at 10pm. Mtbr members are invited.

If you see this message late, you may come with us next Saturday.

If any of you are so kind to lend me a bike better than a Turbo Korus or a GT Timberline please consider it, I will take care of it and in case of anything getting screwed i will replace it.

Hadet
    Hadet, welcome to this forum. I hope you like our silly post and find good information (and maybe some rides).

Thanks for the invitation, hope to see you on the trails sometimes.

moaaar shimz
    My name is not Hadet, Ha-det means goodbye in norwegian.
    Well today's ride was preety fun but long. A friend was going slow (its his first time) and 545's seat got a bit loose and there were no allen tools around.

"El Whatever"
    Well today's ride was preety fun but long. A friend was going slow (its his first time) and 545's seat got a bit loose and there were no allen tools around.
    Hi, Rogrido!!

Now you see why the old guys like me carry tools even for going for the tortillas to the corner store??

Good to see you had lots of fun!! That's what's mtb is all about. Hell, even racing is about fun.

You have to excuse Roberto on his norwegian... he's been a bit far from norway lately.

Welcome to the boards and I hope we'll meet on the trails (in sha'a Allah)!!

Warp
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    Sorry, my Norweagan is a little rusty lately... It was nice if it was a fun ride. What trails did you took?

Me hates pinchflat
    We went up to the downhill. It took us a loong time since it was my friend's first time (and on a new bike too). It took us about 4 and a half hours to get back to the parking lot.

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by 545cu4ch
    We went up to the downhill. It took us a loong time since it was my friend's first time (and on a new bike too). It took us about 4 and a half hours to get back to the parking lot.
    Well, probably just a little bit slower than me, but anyway, I hope your friend had fun and wants to do it again! Riding is just soooo great, bringing more friends is very nice!

moaaar shimz
    Yeah i hope he starts traning so next time the ride can get more interesting.

If he doesn't improve, i'll steal his bike.

:P

Now with 3 more inches!
    Next time we need pictures!

Come join us on March 5th for the gathering at Ajusco!

moaaar shimz
    Awww you should make it on saturday!

moaaar shimz
    Yeah its cuz i dont like to go on sundays so if it was on saturday, we would be complete..

Now with 3 more inches!
    Awww you should make it on saturday!
    We're trying to make it Saturday AND Sunday. I'm planning on camping there Saturday night.