Thread: Dinamos

[QUOTE=1]Lalo [/QUOTE]

Dinamos

has anyone know a route that you can acces through the First Dinamo and goes a long way into the Forth its because on saturday i went to rock climb on the second dinamo there and found 2 very good routes that looked quite good hahaha

also anyone from here does rock climbing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghandalf The Grey Spammer
    [SIZE="2"]One[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Spam [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]To[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Rule[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Them[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]All[/SIZE]
    ------
    Sram Mars Arms.............................................. ..... SPAM!

mtbr member
    Just starting on the rock climbing thing, next saturday going to "Los remedios" and in two weeks to "el Leon de al Lado" near "El Chico", do you hapen to know if there are places to ride around there (las ventanas?)? It's being a lot of time since I went there...

[QUOTE=1]Lalo [/QUOTE]
    theres a very good page that has rock climbing routes and places from mex www.xpmexico.com i dont know why i mention this but could help you. near el chico and el Leon de al Lado i don't know where to ride neither on Los remedios where is this thing of Los remedios i do rock climbing and would like to know new routes and stuff

you could post pictures of the places here

Quote Originally Posted by Ghandalf The Grey Spammer
    [SIZE="2"]One[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Spam [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]To[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Rule[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]Them[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]All[/SIZE]
    ------
    Sram Mars Arms.............................................. ..... SPAM!