"El Whatever"

Cowbell - Mexican Style ~Video~

As Promised!!!!

Cowbell Mexican style and some other video... I'll get one or two more uploaded during the week!!

Enjoy...

NOTE: These might not be the best MTB shooting around (many handlebar takes) but those will give you some idea of the stuff we ride. Singletrack to come.

Cowbell

Tierra Roja Trail - Chiluca, Mexico
    Check my Site

Bike to the Bone...
    Nice.... I for some reason forgot how Tierra Roja looked when dry...

Currently in Exile

Wow

That trail looks...........bumpy. Pretty cool. I actually liked the handlebar shots to a point. It gives a slightly different perspective. I wouldn't want the whole video like that, but like the back view, and some of MTNBike Bills more creative camera angles, it could add something to a longer video.
    "There are those who would say there's something pathological about the need to ride, and they're probably on to something. I'd wager though that most of the society-approved compulsions leave deeper scars in the psyche than a need to go and ride a bicycle on a mountain." Cam McRea

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenspokes
    That trail looks...........bumpy. Pretty cool. I actually liked the handlebar shots to a point. It gives a slightly different perspective. I wouldn't want the whole video like that, but like the back view, and some of MTNBike Bills more creative camera angles, it could add something to a longer video.
    In our defense I'll say that it's all we got... maybe next time we'll tape a cam to a helmet.

The trail is bumpy indeed... it's all hardpacked and slightly sloped downhill. Water ruts are formed very easily so keeping on the "blue groove" is tricky.... it rattles my bones and I ride a 5" trailbike!!

Thanks for looking!!!
    Check my Site

wannabee
    Tierra Roja looks fun! Cool video. Looking forward to more. The ending was great! I did not get the cowbell thing though. Is that the entire Mafia? Be cool. GBB

Freshly Fujified

Nice vid

I enjoyed the trail vid. Looks a lot like me on that last downhill section. We must have the same technique

As for the broken chain vid, well....

Keep 'em coming guys.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbikeboy
    Tierra Roja looks fun! Cool video. Looking forward to more. The ending was great! I did not get the cowbell thing though. Is that the entire Mafia? Be cool. GBB
    Well... the cowbell stuff is a joke. Make a search on this board for more info. It relates to a Saturday Night Live sketch. It relates to MTB somehow that I can't get yet.

Actually, the only forumites in there are Aids (cameraman, not on scene) and me.. holding the chain.

A ride with our group can look like the pic below. A mexico mini-gathering is being arranged by the first weekend of december... there will be more forumits there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check my Site

Dysfuncional Rider
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenspokes
    Yeah I am just winging it with my G3 camera, stuck inside my Ground Effect water bag wearing on my front. Which is not particularly stable or comfortable. But it does give a little more protection for the camera from my reasonably frequent falls..

So yeah, kinda heavy for my head, I´m thinking of a better mounting and a bit less handle bar. Not much point putting it behind cos theres no-one behind me!