Freshly Fujified

Congratulacion, mi amigos!

Well, I see the Mexican Mafioso finally threw their weight around enough to get a Mexico Board. Wait...I forgot...there's no such thing as the Mafia. Let me rephrase that.

Congrats to the Mexico City "Social Club" members and their success in lobbying for a Mexico Board. It's been a long time coming folks, and like the proverbial water on the rock, you wore away at Francois until he finally gave in. ( Idle threats of breaking his legs may have had some bearing on the decision)

My best wishes to your new home, and may you continue to bring the excellent ride reports, pics, and your showing of national pride to the mtbr community.

As for your choice of moderator, I'm certain bribery was involved! Congrats to you too, Rene. May you navigate these threads with the tact, diplomacy and knowledge I've come to know in you.

Blessings,

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Congratulations Mexico !

You have a great moderator.

Cheers & Happy Trails,
    All Mountain

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Clyde
    Well, I see the Mexican Mafioso finally threw their weight around enough to get a Mexico Board. Wait...I forgot...there's no such thing as the Mafia. Let me rephrase that.

Congrats to the Mexico City "Social Club" members and their success in lobbying for a Mexico Board. It's been a long time coming folks, and like the proverbial water on the rock, you wore away at Francois until he finally gave in. ( Idle threats of breaking his legs may have had some bearing on the decision)

My best wishes to your new home, and may you continue to bring the excellent ride reports, pics, and your showing of national pride to the mtbr community.

As for your choice of moderator, I'm certain bribery was involved! Congrats to you too, Rene. May you navigate these threads with the tact, diplomacy and knowledge I've come to know in you.

Blessings,

Bob
    The 'Mexican Social Club', as it was renamed, wants to thank you for the wishes.

No bribery was involved when choosing a Moderator. At least no bribery as we know it.

As for the creation the forum... we never harrassed Francois. We just made sugestions he could not refuse to.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
    ** NO animals or people were harmed, hurt, harrassed or bribed during the acquisition of the Mexican Board.

We [the Mexican Social Club] are not responsible, from now on; for highjacked, stolen, kidnapped, burnt, damaged in part or in whole or trolled threads.

EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (along with beer).
    Check my Site

Now with 3 more inches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES (along with beer).
    Just don't drink the water.