Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639

    W.T.B. another Maverick DUC32 (this will be my 5th)

    I even place a add Here

    Cosmetic condition not so critical since I plan to paint it white, I already have the top triple clamp and the shaft but I do need a 31.8 adjustable stem in "short"

    I will pay fair market value dependent on condition..

    Ps: I love this things..

    Oh it will be nice if it has the 29er spacers..

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    I got a few offers already but so far I have not found "the one"

    Actually I change the focus of my search a little, I decide I'm going to paint my scratch up travis fork white, so now I'm looking for another Travis "bronze" fork to replace it, this one in good cosmetic shape, then again I guess I can always be convince other wise on the color (if the value is right)

    And no I'm not looking for SC32, I already have one on my fatbike and that is all i need..
    Last edited by patineto; 02-05-2014 at 08:14 AM.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    335
    I know you're looking for a Maverick fork, but perhaps this is worth a look:
    X Fusion Shox - Revel HLR
    Blur LT & Highball

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Porch View Post
    I know you're looking for a Maverick fork, but perhaps this is worth a look:
    X Fusion Shox - Revel HLR
    Thanks Yes I have study them before but I think I'm set on a DUC32 since I already have a bunch of spares and tool for them, besides the price is just to much on the Revel..

    But thanks again for the suggestion..

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    335
    No problem, i agree--the Revel looks nice but i doubt they will sell many at $1700 each! Good luck.
    Blur LT & Highball

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Porch View Post
    No problem, i agree--the Revel looks nice but i doubt they will sell many at $1700 each! Good luck.
    Oh I did not even know it was so expensive, a old DUC will do for me just fine, besides I find them really beautiful.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    I got my self a DUC32 from Ebay for pretty cheap, so I'm not looking for a fork anymore, funny my last one was almost double and this one is in even better shape..

  8. #8
    Your bike sucks
    Reputation: Carl Mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    741
    Looks like you got that one for a really good price - cool. There's this new one on ebay too - don't see a crown tho:

    Search:

    New Maverick DUC32 Fork NOS DUC 32 150mm

    C.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Mega View Post
    Looks like you got that one for a really good price - cool. There's this new one on ebay too - don't see a crown tho:

    Search:

    New Maverick DUC32 Fork NOS DUC 32 150mm

    C.
    Yeah super cheap at $282 and is in great shape according to the owner and the pictures, plus it has a "low" upper clamp exactly what I need for my Orbea and a 31.8 so I don't need to buy another one..

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    98
    I have one in great shape & set up for a 29er. It has only a few miles on a rebuild by "Garage Works". It works better than it did when it was new. I have two stems, the axle, and a "Fork Up" for it as well. I also have the wheel I used with it, an I9 red hub laced to a Gordo rim with both the Maverick axle and the 20mm axle. PM if anyone is interested.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzean View Post
    I have one in great shape & set up for a 29er. It has only a few miles on a rebuild by "Garage Works". It works better than it did when it was new. I have two stems, the axle, and a "Fork Up" for it as well. I also have the wheel I used with it, an I9 red hub laced to a Gordo rim with both the Maverick axle and the 20mm axle. PM if anyone is interested.
    Thanks I have plenty of them now (four DUC's), but I think they sell pretty easily..

    Are any of your stems the "Short" version with a 31.8" bar diameter..?

    Ps: I wish I had money to buy your front wheel..

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33

Similar Threads

  1. Krampus and Maverick DUC32
    By ajantom in forum Surly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Help Converting 15mm to 24mm Maverick DUC32
    By gfowkes in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 09:00 PM
  3. Maverick DUC32 Forks V Fox 150
    By mazspeed in forum Maverick
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:08 PM
  4. Maverick DUC32
    By modifier in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •