mtbr member

SPAM: Monolink & Dmount & FD-R773

i tried switching my durance from hsx10 to 2x10 - the idea was to lighten up the durance and put the hs on the project ml8, so that the 2 bikes were as different (weight, intended usage) as possible ..

i took the durance out for 2 big mountain tours. shifting was fine, but clearance was obviously reduced, chain slap had returned and - i'm sorry to have to say this - i just don't like the look of the bike with this 'pole' sticking up holding the front der in place ...

the hs is back on the durance, the ml8 is going to be 1x10 (which is probably going to hurt on the climbs ... ).

i won't be using 2x or 3x on the maverick again - this means i have a complete and original late-model monolink, an unmachined dmount and a shimano R773 front derailleur up for grabs. all parts are used, slightly scuffed, but otherwise fully functional. the bearings in the monlink were replaced - with about 80km on them they still run butter smooth.

the price for the package 'new' would be somewhere around US$370 - i'm open to sensible offers. i'm in germany, shipping anywhere is possible, but needs to be paid for.

let me know via pm if interested, i will reply with pix ... ragetty

mtbr member
    the monolink is now on eBay - I tried posting it here on the classifieds, but for some reason 'no go'.

the bearings are new, inserted by the man ethan himself. the monolink itself is in pretty good shape too. it is located in germany, i will ship anywhere.

cheers ... ragetty

banned
    Jan 2012
    PM'ed Rag.

mtbr member
    sorry - these were sold a while ago ...

banned
    Jan 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Cant find the place to report WasmachinemanNL? He is a well known scammer.