Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Very little clearance but sufficient for a 3.8 Nate tire on a 80MM rim.
    Last edited by patineto; 12-30-2012 at 10:19 PM.

T.W.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprduper View Post
    Hello,
    I've. Been following your build Seven build and I want to say it an awesome ride, I recently purchased a used seven duo which has nearly the same geometry as a medium maverick matic other than the stand over height which seems a little high, it's right up against my inseam, so,I'm wondering what your standover height and I seam are...if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks !
    My thread display is in linear mode so I was not sure if that was for me or not til I look at my member page message. I answer it there.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/groups/t-w-o-...ml#gmessage624

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Brand new never riden ML8 found in storage

Post your Maverick!!-image.jpgFound this in storage brand new I think 2007 ml8 size XL. Let me know if anyone is interested..

mtbr member

Insatiable

It's about time I posted pics of my ML8 here... I am the "lucky SOB" that won the frame at the Wydaho Rendezvous back in 2010.
    I've had her built for a couple of years now and just changed the drivetrain to 2x9.
    Meet "Insatiable":

Post your Maverick!!-dsc_0195.jpg

Post your Maverick!!-dsc_0196.jpg

Post your Maverick!!-dsc_0201-001.jpg

Post your Maverick!!-dsc_0203.jpg

I absolutely love this bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive View Post
    It's about time I posted pics of my ML8 here... I am the "lucky SOB" that won the frame at the Wydaho Rendezvous back in 2010.
    I've had her built for a couple of years now and just changed the drivetrain to 2x9.
    Meet "Insatiable":

I absolutely love this bike.
    Glad to hear it, I've only ever seen one other in my area. Draws more attention than all the mainstream stuff and does more than most of em to! Have a ball!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx1200r View Post
    Glad to hear it, I've only ever seen one other in my area. Draws more attention than all the mainstream stuff and does more than most of em to! Have a ball!
    Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Oh, I forgot about the most important part!

Post your Maverick!!-525296_3411728525870_1997626693_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive View Post
    Oh, I forgot about the most important part!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	525296_3411728525870_1997626693_n.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	769836
    Bonus points!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    what is this?

T.W.O.
    Quote Originally Posted by stamatis View Post
    what is this?
    Bottle opener

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    The new DUC32 I just got, already install on my Nicolai.

Thanks to Ethan I found the parts that where missing (31/8mm stem, "longer Steer tube", etc) plus a bunch of cool stickers

And a pair of red guards for my SC32 fork on my fatbike, but so far I'm not to sure if I like them or not..
    Last edited by patineto; 02-08-2013 at 04:20 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Post your Maverick!!

Looks nice & I'm glad it fits your fat tired bike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Hello all. First post here.
    I used to Mountain bike but living in NJ at the beach now and I limit my biking to get to and from work which is a 6 mile route on flat paved land. Yeah, kinda boring. I have lived in Tahoe and then Steamboat CO and remember my days on my RockShox/hardtail fondly.

Here is why I am posting... I was in my company's warehouse looking for a box to ship a fork to a friend, and oddly enough I come across the perfect sized box. My warehouse manager tells me that I am welcome to the box and the thing that is inside of it. Well... to my surprise, I look down and the box is printed "Maverick American Fork". As I open it I realize quite quickly that I am looking at a brand new, still wrapped in plastic, full suspension mountain bike fork with matching Hub, Crown and some other goodies. The manager said it was shipped erroneously to our location about 8 years ago and he tried to return it but Maverick did not want it back. The fork in particular is a DUC32.

So anyway.... After some limited googling, I find out that Maverick has been out of business for a little while now. But it seems that they made quite an impression on the MTB community and produced some excellent bikes during their run, many of which are still running.

I am not sure what to do with the fork. The packing ship from Maverick lists the total of everything at $650. Is this a collector's item? Is this fork still being used? Would anyone be interested in it?

When I say mint, I mean the pastic is still on the fork. I am not certain if i even want to sell it, but really, I have no use for it. I have enough random bike stuff sitting around so I am open to any and all inquiries.

And in closing... being a brand-noob to this forum I sincerely apologize if this is the incorrect place to post something like this. I did not see a "marketplace forum" or anything that seemed to fit what I was writing about.

Thanks for reading and take care.

A Man Of The Truth
    Some people loved the DUC32. I never liked them. My ML8 has a single crown rock shox currently.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Hello all. First post here.
    I used to Mountain bike but living in NJ at the beach now and I limit my biking to get to and from work which is a 6 mile route on flat paved land. Yeah, kinda boring. I have lived in Tahoe and then Steamboat CO and remember my days on my RockShox/hardtail fondly.

Here is why I am posting... I was in my company's warehouse looking for a box to ship a fork to a friend, and oddly enough I come across the perfect sized box. My warehouse manager tells me that I am welcome to the box and the thing that is inside of it. Well... to my surprise, I look down and the box is printed "Maverick American Fork". As I open it I realize quite quickly that I am looking at a brand new, still wrapped in plastic, full suspension mountain bike fork with matching Hub, Crown and some other goodies. The manager said it was shipped erroneously to our location about 8 years ago and he tried to return it but Maverick did not want it back. The fork in particular is a DUC32.

So anyway.... After some limited googling, I find out that Maverick has been out of business for a little while now. But it seems that they made quite an impression on the MTB community and produced some excellent bikes during their run, many of which are still running.

I am not sure what to do with the fork. The packing ship from Maverick lists the total of everything at $650. Is this a collector's item? Is this fork still being used? Would anyone be interested in it?

When I say mint, I mean the pastic is still on the fork. I am not certain if i even want to sell it, but really, I have no use for it. I have enough random bike stuff sitting around so I am open to any and all inquiries.

And in closing... being a brand-noob to this forum I sincerely apologize if this is the incorrect place to post something like this. I did not see a "marketplace forum" or anything that seemed to fit what I was writing about.

Thanks for reading and take care.

I am interested. How do I contact you? You dont have enough posts to receive pm. Let me know

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I swap the forks around just for cosmetic issues..
    Post your Maverick!!-img_4350-m.jpg

They look much better now..
    Post your Maverick!!-img_4340-m.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Hello all....
    Regarding the new DUC32... I have received several PMs about the fork. but cannot yet reply because I have a low post number. So once I ge past ten I'll respond to all that have shown interest. IT iwl probably take a day ro two for me to find some relevant topics topics to contribute to.

I will, however, post a few pics of the contents of the package as well.

thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

Pics of the New Duc32

Here are pics the new Maverick DUC32.
    I will reply to all those that expressed interest in the fork with a price.
    Thanks for the help and interest!

Post your Maverick!!-1.jpgPost your Maverick!!-2.jpgPost your Maverick!!-contents.jpgPost your Maverick!!-crown.jpgPost your Maverick!!-fork.jpgPost your Maverick!!-fork2.jpgPost your Maverick!!-fork3.jpgPost your Maverick!!-hub.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    this is the list invoice for the MAverick DUC32 package from the prior post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Maverick!!-list.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007machineguy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	149.3 KB 
ID:	750229Found this in storage brand new I think 2007 ml8 size XL. Let me know if anyone is interested..
    Someone could be in for a good deal...
    Last edited by zx1200r; 03-23-2013 at 05:01 PM.

banned
    Jan 2012
    Here's my ML7, Size L and it's name is Non-Ferrous ML7, I named it Titan, a AI from the Deus Ex mod Project 2027, FYI.

Speclist: Everything XT except for the shifters and FD, Sram gripshifts and a XTR M960-E type FD, ML7.2 rear shock which is REALLY in the need of a service, a Fox F32 RL 100mm fork [I want a 36 Talas, new shock or fork, choices!]

Mavic Crossride Disc wheelset, IRC Mibro/Conti MK 2.2's, Selle Italia X2 saddle, A Ritchey stem, Specialized seatpost, some Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon bar ends and Race Face Evolve LowRiser bars.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Durance with XX1

As she sits now:
    Post your Maverick!!-maverick-durance-sram-xx1.jpg
    I'm loving the XX1, even though I'm not usually a SRAM guy. So smooth and quiet with a wide range and Shimano-like shift effort. Never a dropped chain once and the bike weighs 25.5lb with a dropper, sealant, and 14mm f&r. This bike has been getting all of the love lately...

mtbr member
    mbC that is a seriously light and capable bike, nice job I think my tractor (ML8) comes in around 33lb but then the xfusion forks weigh more than the frame lol

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    That certainly is nice. My ML8 is still below 30 but not once you get it muddy

mtbr member

Still want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    this is the list invoice for the MAverick DUC32 package from the prior post.
    If your still interested in selling, let us know as well! (unless "voob" beat me to it!!!)
    mavericksuspension@gmail.com

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast