• 04-19-2012
    patineto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by stamatis View Post
    I want to replace my Maverick Hub bearings with better (maybe ceramic)

I don't know about the ceramic bearings but i when with the SKF's since thye are the world standard

Quote:

but i do not make sense reading service document.
    Is there a photo or video service procedure?
    But I can tell you the bearing procedure is self explanatory, is actually really simple to accomplish and no way to do it wrong.
  • 04-22-2012
    Chrislewis
    hi im new to the site< i live in the UK and have used AK bearings for my hub, there 5.49 for a pair
  • 04-22-2012
    stamatis
    Welcome Chrislewis.
  • 04-22-2012
    Chrislewis
    Thankyou, Ive had some duc 32's for some time now, only changed the bearings once
  • 02-04-2013
    patineto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    I got them Here from a US ebay vendor for $10,79 each (they where at my house in three days)

Just a heads up, USA bearings and belts the Ebay vendor only has 30 of this SKF bearing left..

Ps: I just got two sets for a fork that is coming and for my fat bike SC32, just in case I need them in the future..
  • 02-04-2013
    Dougal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    Just a heads up, USA bearings and belts the Ebay vendor only has 30 of this SKF bearing left..

Ps: I just got two sets for a fork that is coming and for my fat bike SC32, just in case I need them in the future..

There's no need to stock up, SKF won't stop making 6805/61805 bearings any time soon.
  • 02-05-2013
    patineto
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    There's no need to stock up, SKF won't stop making 6805/61805 bearings any time soon.

Oh sure but at what price..?? this things are pretty cheap, but you are right they will be plentiful..