mtbr member
    Jan 2012

" New Old Stock Maverick's For Sale "

Since I just bought my new ML8 My 1st high quality MTB I wanted to share with You folks were & who I got it from, but I had to wait until I had his permission.

Well I am finding the Maverick owner / Mav heads are a small tight group so you guy's mite know Steve Porsborg personally ?

Steve P is personal friends with Paul Turner and he knows Ethan ( I have never met any of the three ) but Steve has bought a lot maybe even all of the new new old Maverick frames, and so here is Steve in his own words ( not to be confused with me as we are both named Steve )

Steve P : Hi Steve, glad to hear your frame arrived before the weekend. I'll keep you in mind if I come across and extra DUC. You never know, it could happen?

Please feel free to spread the word that I have framesets to move.

My Durances are skewed toward larger sizes, My ML8's are a more evenly spread size run.

I'm going to now post on ebay with a tbd reserve, and also set a "buy now" price somewhere around the $650 mark for premium sizes, and less for XL and XXL frame sets ( End Email)

Steve P sold me my ML8 along with the new rear triangle ( rear shock included ) for the same price with the factory fresh sealed owners manual along with all the numerous small parts 'and' the new Mono Link included.

There was no mark up or down when compared to what he wrote in the Email above , he shipped it to me immediately and it got here to me in only a few day's exactly as described, so Steve P is as real and honest as they get.

His Email is audaciousape@gmail.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveinOregon View Post

Steve P : Hi Steve, glad to hear your frame arrived before the weekend. I'll keep you in mind if I come across and extra DUC. You never know, it could happen?

I have a DUC i can sell you. tried to PM you mtbr wasnt working for some reason