Thread: More summer fun

simple

More summer fun

Can it be possible to take a bad photo in Crested Butte? I even got to play on the Colorado Trail near Copper Mtn.

3 days of riding. 14 1/2 hours of pedaling and taking photos. Lots of climbing and descending.

I met some fellow Maverick owners, definitely the perfect bike for those trails IMO. Got a break from the onslaught of carbon 29ers for the weekend. Even though the forecast was for heavy thunderstorms I only got a little wet. Got pampered by my girlfriend. What a great weekend.

mtbr member
    nice pics. Im pretty sure your first pic is the same bridge I took a pic at a couple years back.... Colorado Trail starting at Copper? Cant remmeber the name of the pass, but I got hit with thunderstorms and headed down about 3/4 of the way up....

And I went OTB on a huge rock that got knocked onto the trail as I was coming down. That was interesting....

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    I think that Giant is more appropriate for those trails.

Nice pics!

Towlie for prez
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 69erSycip
    Can it be possible to take a bad photo in Crested Butte? I even got to play on the Colorado Trail near Copper Mtn.

3 days of riding. 14 1/2 hours of pedaling and taking photos. Lots of climbing and descending.

I met some fellow Maverick owners, definitely the perfect bike for those trails IMO. Got a break from the onslaught of carbon 29ers for the weekend. Even though the forecast was for heavy thunderstorms I only got a little wet. Got pampered by my girlfriend. What a great weekend.

Hey 69'er,I met you and your gf on Snodgrass,we talked about mav's,etc(I was on a ride prepping for pbville) Looks like you made it to gunsight pass We def. lucked out weather wise.
    If you guys ever get out Durango way,hit me up.I would be happy to show you the goods!

simple
    Dude, that is insane. What a small world. Kick ass at Leadville! I'll hit you up when I come down to Durango for sure. Colin