mtbr member
    Feb 2011

ML8 frame trade? Large for Medium ? Bueller?

I adore this bike. Period. After a couple of seasons riding and then jumping on a few other rigs I'm suspecting that I may be on a too big frame. I'm 5'8" / 5'9" but long in the trunk with longer arms. My old Klein Palomino was a large (granted they screwed up the frames sizing there..) so I went for the Large. Feeling like the Med might be a better fit. 110% sold on this bike.

Any potential large for medium ML8 trades out there ??? my frame is super clean, no dings / dents, recent full monolink service w/ new bearings and guides, regular rear damper and oil service. Maverick logo basically rubbed off one side of frame (??) grey ano color. Photo of bike is in the post your Maverick thread....might consider outright purchase of med size ML8 frame but prefer trade. I'm in Portland, OR for geographical reference.

mtbr member
    I sent you a pm

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Got it and responded, thanks for getting in touch. Good idea, just need to confirm that rear triangles are the same size w Med / large

mtbr member
    The monolink, shock and rear section are the same on all sizes. The front centre, top tube and head tube length determine the size. I have a few frames and have swapped rear sections to try different colour combos and rear shock set up.
    Last edited by voob; 01-18-2014 at 10:04 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    oh yeah, I remember drooling over your stable of Mavericks. Lets make it happen. check your pm's

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    BTW - Ethan confirmed too that the rear triangles are the same.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Scuttling trade thoughts for the moment, kind of re-evaluating current state of MTB world, cool new developments

mtbr member
    Feb 2011