mtbr member
    Aug 2009

? - Maverick Duc 32 Fork (whats it worth?)

Hello all (maverick Guru's)

- need to get rid of the fork (MAVERICK DUC 32) - has been on bike for over a year. and has seen 4 DuPont rides and a couple of Sherman branch rides (here in charlotte, NC). JUST canít get geometry right on this frame - So Iím going to list for sale.

Also have both stems (for 26.4 and 31.8(new - unused))

I had it sent to Suspension Experts in Ashville NC and they added the following goodies. and went thru it top to bottom.

• Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
    • HeadLocksTM Sealheads

Question is - EBay, Craigslist, MTBR? whatís the best market. I only want to get $350.00 total out of it (unless someone wants the Industry Nine Fork adapter (Iíll throw in for 30.00)).

So whatís your thoughts on sales options.....And I hate fees (argh)

Aaron (azcanc)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ? - Maverick Duc 32 Fork (whats it worth?)-niner-jet9-2011.jpg  

mtbr member
    $350 for fork or $500 with the wheel seems reasonable. Sell here and on craigslist.
    99% of the problems and questions posted here would be answered if people actually walked into a bicycle shop and asked

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Re: Fork

thanks, Ill try both!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    What didn't you like about the set up? I have one on a Niner and I like the ride but that might not be saying much. I jacked mine up in the front with longer stanchions and got the full 6 inches of travel out of the fork.

140mm+ full suspension AM 29er - what's out there?