Thread: Duc32 fork

mtbr member

Duc32 fork

I have a duc 32 in great shape with a surly marge light rim w/mav hub and a stans flow 29 w/ mav hub.

I bought this for a project that never happened. Is this fork still in demand at all? Time to sell as it's sitting in my basement, but no clue as to its worth as a package.

Yeah, I know... Ain't worth anything. Send it on over. Lol.

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    You should have no problem selling a set of DUC32's. I personally bought myself a second DUC32 with a wheel, stem, and spare stanchion tube recently off pinkbike for 400.00 shipped.

Check on ebay under completed listings to get a feel for what folks are paying for these.

You don't happen to have large, block shaped DUC decals on yours do you? I need to know how big the letters are.

mtbr member
    Thanks. No letters like that on mine. I have brand new stanchion guards though, so if they were on there, I wouldn't know.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    That is the older version which has some downsides as far as seals go (and I mean the lack of an o-ring in the upper, not the blue wiper seals at the bottom which I assume are replaced already).

Anyway if no one has measured maybe I can do it later for you sometime. I think one of my forks is the newer one with the logo.

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    Thanks sxotty, ragetty responded to the other thread and measured his at 13.5mm x 111mm. I asked my friend to make them 19mm tall as I thought I might prefer the look of them a little larger.

I'll post pics when I receive them. I had the forks ceramic coated stanchions and all so they're looking pretty sharp. I'd like to start another thread to share with the maverick group and and list details should anyone else like to do something similar.

mtbr member
    Hi thickfog, shoot some more detailed pics and send them to me at mavericksuspension@gmail.com
    if you are still interested in letting go of the fork!

mtbr member
    Will do Ethan.