Registered text offender
    Dec 2011

DUC 32 fork decal dimensions

I'm asking a friend to make a set of decals and I am guessing at the size. If anyone could tell me the height of the script for the DUC32 in the block style font it would be a big help.

Thanks

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    This is the DUC32 logo I'm refering to, I'm just unsure what size the originals were-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    i just measured on my own fork - no idea what the font size is, but the whole logo measures approx. 13.5mm high by 111mm long ...

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    Once again the Maverick forum gives support, thank you ragetty! I'll post pics in a few days.

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    The ones I had made ended up being 19mm tall, I really think having these makes a substantial difference in the look.

If anyone is interested I have more. I have some in white that any color can be applied to the arrow as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DUC 32 fork decal dimensions-img_20130112_233600_321.jpg  

DUC 32 fork decal dimensions-img_20130113_132619_599.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    how much for a set send me an e-mail to mafevia@aol.com thanks

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    If you need any of the Maverick decals shown in this thread, contact Victory Circle Graphics in Boulder, Colorado. They are the folks who originally produced the decals and they have them digitally archived and can print new ones. Unfortunately, I needed decals for the hard anodized Durance, and Victory Circle didn't have those, so I had them custom-made by VeloCals. If you need those decals, they're available to order through the VeloCals website.