mtbr member

Crappy Duc32 Forks way over priced!!

HA! Got your attention! Seriously though, I have been looking for some Duc32 forks for the past month for spare parts/rebuilds, a 29er set, and another standard one for my Turner Spot. Aside from not really being able to find them except once a blue moon on Fleabay, they are selling for a premium! The last few sets I've been bidding on sold for $500 to $600!! Now I hate how high they are selling for, cause it is probably panic fall out from the Fall of Maverick, but it is also in your face proof to haters that don't view this fork as top notch as to how superior its simple design was/is!!

Anywho....
    Does anyone know of a shop that has any new leftover old stock?! Or does anyone have any spares lying around their garage that they don't need anymore?? Would really like to replace my Fox forks.

BTW - how often do you guys get asked why you are running a "Dorado" fork on your trail bike?!?
    It was love at first sight.... she had alloy nipples after all!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Yeah they never got that cheap, but those prices are pretty high. I wouldn't mind another for my 29er either, but I will be waiting a long time I think.

Good luck

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I think I will have an extra DUC available...2009 I believe. Recently rebuilt. No 29er kit installed in it though

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yikes. At that price you might as well pick up the fork with a new Durance and spare wheel attached: Maverick Durance Frame (new) includes used Maverick SC32 Fork and Mavic Wheel | eBay Currently at $450.

mtbr member
    Bugaboo I don't necessarily need the 29er kit installed since I can make the spacers on my lathe. All I care about is getting a nice Duc with lots of life left on the main bushings (these are very hard for me to make). I'm sure that some of the custom suspension shops have some bushings left, but ya never know. I really need to find out if a bushing from another brand of fork will work. Wouldn't it be great if a rockshox 32 bushing set would work!

Marc, I am watching that medium durance for this exact reason! I fit a large/xl, so I'd have to sell the frame if I bought it. I wonder what reserve is though.... since it hasn't been met. I am bidding though.

I really would like to try a duc on my rumblefish 29er. I want to see how it works with the E2/G2 geometry. I think it will work great. I am almost tempted to pull it off my durance and find out!

Thanks for keeping an eye out for these guys!
    It was love at first sight.... she had alloy nipples after all!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

SC32 not DUC32

careful... that eBay is listing for the Durance comes with the SC32, not a DUC. Besides, I want it