mtbr member

Wicked awesome things at Batchelor Street - April 25

Batchelor Street riders -
    Mark you calendar for the most incredible, most exciting, craziest event of the season! I know y'all can barely contain yourselves, but it's true:

Saturday, April 25 at 9 am is spring maintenance day at Batchelor Street! WooooooHooooooo!

Truth be told, the trails are in nice shape. The primary things we need to do are armor a number of muddy sections and leaf clearing (I only did half the trails in the fall). If we split up into groups, we can probably get most of it done by 1 and then ride (or do whatever you wanna do).

What to bring - Shovels, buckets, garden rakes, Mccleod (if you have one), pickaxe/pulaski, saws. I'll have a leafblower or two.
    Obviously trailwork clothes, boots, and gloves, water, etc. I find a backpack helpful to carry tools out into the woods.

So come on out and keep these trails in tip-top shape! It would be helpful for project planning if I'm able to get an idea of how many folks are coming, so don't hesitate to drop me a pm or post here if you'll be coming.

Chaz

mtbr member
    bump, and a note: if you have a chainsaw, please bring it. Thanks!