mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Who's Coming To The Adventure series Ride Sunday May 28-Bachelor St/ Earl's

So, y'all marking your clendars and setting aside a long morning/day for some of the best riding in the Northeast?? Sunday May 28th The first TOPEAK-KENDA Adventure series ride kicks off from the NOTCH VISITOR CENTER on rte 116 in Amherst. Use the below link to get all the basic details--

There will be two loops (12-14 miles a piece) one sinewy, smooth, flowing and tight single track, the other will featuure Bachelor st's reknown Rocky, rooty technical single track-do them both as a super-hero route--and afterwards, there's a party at a local Bar/ Restaurant for you tired warriors (directions and details will be given at the event). This is pv-nemba's bi event for the season-proceeds go to the Holyoke-skinner range sf and the Grandby Volunteer Firte Department (who do rescues and fire prevention in this forest) it's 10 bucks for nemba members, 15 for non-members and free to those who join/renew NEMBA on the spot--Kids 16 and under are free (i think).

Come check it out--weatherman says it'll beautiful!

Her's the link to the official page:
    http://www.mtbadventureseries.org/mt...re/Holyoke.htm

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    New england riders--there won't be a better bike event at a better biking area this weekend-don't miss it!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    me..me..me..me..me..

mtbr member
    May 2004
    How was it????? I was in NJ but would have liked to check it out.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    it was great, the trails were absolutely buff, weather was perfect, just awesome, i plan on going back at least 2 more times this season. PVNEMBA did an awesome job, kudos to all.