Thread: where to ride

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

where to ride

hey i live in Lexington, MA.

I started riding freeride seriously a year ago and get pretty into it.

I currently ride a garyfisher kingfisher and a haro bmx bike.

The only places I know to ride are lynn woods and Whipple Hill in lexington and was wondering where else there is to ride.

If you live in the boston area I am mainly looking for trails with some jumps and advanced riding.

Both dirt jumps and freeride ledges/jump trails im really into but cant find anywhere locally (20-30 miles) besides lynn woods.

Please tell me if you know of a good allmountain or bmx dirt jump area within the boston area.

also u can email me at robinmegill@yahoo.com

mtbr member

AAAAAAHHHHH new fish I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by robinbrd311
    hey i live in Lexington, MA.

I started riding freeride seriously a year ago and get pretty into it.

I currently ride a garyfisher kingfisher and a haro bmx bike.

The only places I know to ride are lynn woods and Whipple Hill in lexington and was wondering where else there is to ride.

If you live in the boston area I am mainly looking for trails with some jumps and advanced riding.

Both dirt jumps and freeride ledges/jump trails im really into but cant find anywhere locally (20-30 miles) besides lynn woods.

Please tell me if you know of a good allmountain or bmx dirt jump area within the boston area.

also u can email me at robinmegill@yahoo.com
    Come to Gloucester,I'm actually blowing off work tomorow to ride there.www.dieselbikes.com..

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    what kinda stuffs in gloucester? any dirt jumps just wondering because ive never really seen any big dirt jumps

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    Come on Fred be honest there is no good riding North of Lynn. Gloucester??? Hhmmppphh nothing up there but fishermen.

bicycle addict
    Nov 2006
    hey robin bird, did you go to gloucester ? I'm going to lynn woods as soon as I finish eating.