mtbr member
    Jun 2007

... and if we just ... West Boylston/Wachusett Resevoir

My first post, I am new to this so bare with me here...I am looking for someone who knows the trails around the Quinapoxet River/Wachusett Resevoir, I have not been yet, but it is so close and I've heard its a beautiful place to ride. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by techeal; 07-15-2007 at 10:34 PM.

mtbr member
    HAHA welcome miss techeal. Sorry for the monster I ve created.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    who are you apologizing to? no need to be sorry for turning someone on to a fun sport.

A_A
    mtbr member
    Be aware that most of the property around the resevoir are off limits to bikes. The postings are everywhere. Check out this link...

http://www.mass.gov/dcr/waterSupply/...chusettacc.htm

mtbr member

How about Trout Brook?

I haven't made it there yet but plan to soon:

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...3_4554crx.aspx

mtbr member
    We actually just rode trout brook friday. Miss techeal had her own bloody sock incident. Should have taken pictures but it bled so fast we taped it right away. Blood was so thin looked like she had just drank a case of beer.

A A is it right assuming where there arent signs saying no bikes that its fair game to ride? Most of them were really well marked but towards the end there was a singletrack running along the river and there were no signs and I couldnt see anywhere that looked like signs might have been torn down. Looks like it would be a fun trail to ride.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Thanks Drew...trout brook wed???

Thanks Drew...haha...I am thinking about heading to Trout Brook Wednesday..thats August 22...about 4 or 430 if you'd like to go...I don't know the trails but like Strange said they're marked well...let me know....I'm a beginner so I am pretty slow, fyi....