mtbr member

Wendell State Forest Slideshow

Great time yesterday. Trails were in awesome shape, weater was perfect, pace was quick (I slept well last night), and the company plesant. Awesome pork sandwiches as well. One wasn't enough for me, I had to get two!

Anyway, I didn't take many pictures but I did take about 50 minutes of helmet camera footage on the long loop and grabbed about 50 pics from that.

Below is the link to the slideshow. You can click the icon in the middle of the screen to view it full screen. However, I recommend not using the full screen. It streaches the images so it actually looks a little worse. There is music so adjust your volume accordingly. If the music doesn't start right away you will have to restart the show (sometimes the show starts before the music is done downloading).

Slideshow Link

Enjoy!
    Kevin

person
    Awesome slide show. I had tons of fun at Wendell that day. Now that I've got my feet wet I definitely plan to ride Wendell much more often.
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch

mtbr member
    OK, I fixed it so the song doesn't get cut off plus I added another song to follow it. I think you might find it kinda clever how the new song is fitting for that ride.

mtbr member
    Definitely a good song choice. On another note.. that rock I rolled down looks pretty boring on film lol. Damn should have made it a drop instead.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    First off-I love the Go West tune and really love the tune from the often forgotten, but pretty great Arrested Development. I challenge you to a game of horsehoes!

Anyway-this is a really great representation of the ride-we've all had fun picking out the various familar spots from the pictures!

G-Vegas-did we meet during the event?? I'm sure I took your registration and cash-but I don't know if we exchanged hellos.

Anyway-anyone who's up this way again and looking to explore the greater wendell region (there's another 8-9 miles of premium singletrack NOT included on the adventure loop from last sunday) drop me a PM.

Enjoy the summer!

person
    SuperbMan, we did meet. Its Liam right? I was the one early on in the event registration that came back to upgrade to a membership. My girlfriend and I really appreciated the work you guys did for the event, we had a blast. When we make plans on heading back down there I'll drop you a message about the other trails.

Thanks again, Dave
    My epiglottis is full of bees!

Slapheadmofo
    EPhatch