Thread: we go a problem

the test dummy

Upset we go a problem

i was up in Nam a while ago saw people on quads but they were out in the power lines. now the other day i was out there, and there were quad tracks by the step up. I'm really starting to get annoyed, and was wondering if there were any nemba people on here that new about this. it seems like there coming in from the collage rock side, and through the power lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    I truly, truly hate those things. Why is it they think they can ride them on singletrack? If you're smashing down small trees on the side of the trail as you ride maybe you shouldn't be on that trail. I used to think dirt bikes were destructive, now I'd be happy if these idiots would ride a motorcycle, but they probably don't have the skill for that.

Sorry to stereotype any ATV riders out there, but we have problems with them where I do a lot of riding and maintenance. Nothing like busting my hump making some sweet bike specific singletrack and having a**holes on ATV's shred it up.

!snotrocket!
    oh come on guy's... who doesn't want to see this out in the wood's? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5giRg...eature=related

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by rottendan
    oh come on guy's... who doesn't want to see this out in the wood's? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5giRg...eature=related
    that pretty much is them the fat redneck type
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

!snotrocket!
    here's some footage from our own back yard. how could you have a problem with this?? .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_usn...eature=related

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by rottendan
    here's some footage from our own back yard. how could you have a problem with this?? .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_usn...eature=related
    they wouldn't bother me if when the got stuck they didn't just rev the $h*t out of them. they all just sit there when the get stuck and spin the tires. i had to go through one of the puddles they make and i lost my bike when i got stuck.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

norwoodrider4
    Aug 2007
    retard chariots. it takes the skill of holding down the throttle, which is approximately equivalent to flipping through the TV shannels at a rate of 1 chanel every 3 seconds. People riding them should just be shot. a waste of gas. i could go on, but it would probably end up with me going into mental rehab.
    Go fast, or go down

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by norwoodrider4
    retard chariots. it takes the skill of holding down the throttle, which is approximately equivalent to flipping through the TV shannels at a rate of 1 chanel every 3 seconds. People riding them should just be shot. a waste of gas. i could go on, but it would probably end up with me going into mental rehab.
    even better when the drunk like the ones i saw. one of them had a big hunting quad and he opened the container thing on the front there had to be like 60 beers in it. but what made me laugh is if you ever been to nam by the old truck there is a huge hill. the hills gotta be 300 feet long and wicked steep and is all massive boulders. they pull up and shout this is man town. me and my buddy are standing there waiting for one to go up. but after like 5 mins there still sitting there drinking, so i ask if there gonna do it. one of them replies with no way are you crazy!
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    This is great... fatasses going 2 mph, they probably use those things to get from their back door to their car cause they're too fat and lazy to walk 10 feet.

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreamjay
    This is great... fatasses going 2 mph, they probably use those things to get from their back door to their car cause they're too fat and lazy to walk 10 feet.
    haha
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

guru meditation
    These videos are like watching a baby seal getting beat with a club. Landmines anyone??

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by goingblankagain
    These videos are like watching a baby seal getting beat with a club. Landmines anyone??
    great comparison and sshh dont tell them
    my bikes
    -
    Ben