I like to ride my bike.

Two great Shops: REI Reading & Western Cycle

Both shops have saved me from headaches...pain and suffering. They have gotten me back on the trail quick with no fuss.

REI Reading: Thanks to Garrison (sorry if spelled wrong) the cool mechanic and Joe the bike loving - fixed gear dude. In fact the whole staff at REI Reading has been great. I won't go into details, but I really appreciate the time you took to teach me stuff and help me out when my frame broke.

Western Cycle: You guys are my new best friends...You have been good to two other folks I know who bought the same bike (GaryFisher Wahoo). A clyde who bought the Fisher had an issue with his hub...no questions asked and it was fixed or replaced. My other friend bought a Wahoo from you guys and is yellin' "Wahoo" on his sweet new ride. I just got a Fisher from Western C. and had some minor problems. Again no questions asked and the rear deraillieur was beatifully adjusted and the others were fixed, again, no questions asked. Oh, I love the idea of free labor for 1 year...you guys are life savers.

You two have both been very good to me and my friends and if/when I have somthing go wrong...you'll be nice about it and won't go insane...like some other shops....(that's another story)

Thanks to both of these shops - both have been very helpful. ---No more of this, or or or or or or .

Just the good stuff...
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

MBN
    mtbr member
    I agree that the North Reading REI is great. Garrison knows what he is doing. That girl mechanic is good too. Cute to boot.

I like to ride my bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBN
    I agree that the North Reading REI is great. Garrison knows what he is doing. That girl mechanic is good too. Cute to boot.
    Yep, Andria (I know it's spelled wrong - sorry) is cool too. She did a good job teaching the advanced repair class. Oh, also, they listen to cool music back in the shop.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

blet drive
    NOT SUCHA GOOD EXPERIANCE FOR ME i got a bike from them an we could never get it to foit right. they were trying but not the best for me..

one less car

Western Cycle and JRA

Western Cycle is a great local bike shop! been going there since i got into riding.

Popped into JRA in Medford twice this season and wonder why i haven't been going there more. those guys are great - will be stopping by there a whole lot more from now on.

for the most part, i try to stay away from the big chains. they make plenty of cash as it is - it's the LBS's that need our support.