Hello racing fans,
The sixth annual TVR is on....
Sunday August 25, 2013
Pre-reg here: http://bikereg.com/tvr13 (as always, first 100 pre-reg get choice of race T-shirt or lunch meal)
Event site: 2013 Treasure Valley Rally
Flyer: http://teambums.com/tvr/TVR_Flyer.pdf (if you would, please post a copy at your local shop and upcoming races)
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/treasurevalleyrally
New for this year's race:
* Elite cash pool will be $1125, which is 2.5x any previous year. $250/150/100/75/50 for top 5 men and $250/150/100 for top 3 women.
* over a mile of new singletrack, means less cart road and more fun
* Carver Bikes/Bikeman.com donated TWO Carver 96er frames ( Original 96'er (Aluminum) ). These may be awarded to a drawing of interested winners...TBD.
Like last year, the plan today for lap counts is:
** novices do ~3/4 lap
** clydesdales do 1 lap
** sports do 1 3/4 laps
** experts/SS do 2 laps
** elites do 2 3/4 laps
This year's SPONSORS helping to make it happen:
* Platinum Sponsor: UniBank ( http://www.unibank.com )
* Platinum Sponsor: Bikeman.com ( Cool Bike Parts and Accessories from the Coast of Maine since 1976 )
* Platinum Sponsor: Zanconato ( Zanconato-splash )
* Platinum Sponsor: J.F. Cove Insurance ( Cove Insurance Agency - Welcome! )
* Scott Nelson and Son Artists ( Scott Nelson and Son - Cartoonist/Artist/Illustrator )
* Kona ( KONA BIKES )
* Milford 495 Rental Center ( Milford 495 Rental Center, 189 Medway Rd. Milford, MA 01757 )
* Floods Auto & Tire Center
PRE-RIDE the course the day before, anytime Saturday Aug 24. Course will be marked, fully pruned, and leaf blown in advance!
Why race the TVR?
* It's a real MTB course that will challenge both bike and rider, yet there are a variety of distance options appropriate for your ability.
* there's a beach, lake, and barbeque on site for your post-race recovery and relaxation
* it's for a great cause, see what Team Bums and this race is all about in this one page sponsor appeal: http://goo.gl/9ylw7O
* it's central to the New England region
* bring your MOUNTAIN BIKE, LEGS, LUNGS, and SKILLS
* if allergic to bees, bring your epi pen with you on the race course...seriously. We can't predict what Mother Nature will throw at us so we're better off safe than sorry.
Thanks for reading,
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Treasure Valley Rally 2013
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »