mtbr member

Trail of Tears - New Map

Many of you may not be aware that the Cape Cod NEMBA club is back up and going full steam ahead on all things multi-use trail related. One of the first big things the group undertook was updating the TOT map provided by the Town of Barnstable with trail names and difficulty ratings.

You can find the map online if you google Barnstable Conservation Commision and look at trail guides (note: TOT is officially known as the West Barnstable Conservation Area).

Big thanks to the riders who provided input on the map, the Cape Cod Commission and Cape Cod Chamber of Commence for their support, and Barnstable GIS Department for graciously digitizing the markups.

I've attached the map here. Get out there and support your local clubs and ride your local trails.

Trail of Tears - New Map-wbarn.jpg

mtbr member

Trail of Tears - New Map

I bet it's not a coincidence that bill boles now lives on cape full time and now CC nemba is back . I'm sure there's a lot of other guys involved, but what a catalyst Bill is.

Oh yeah, sweet map!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NEMBA Freetown VP

mtbr member
    Hell yeah, Steve! Can't wait to get down there again this fall.
    2011 Trance x1

All good things in all good time

mtbr member
    Jay, no coincidence at, none at all... Bill is a huge inspiration to a young guy like me. Both as an advocate and a rider!

Mizza, definitely! We'll get some good tours in, and bring Luna! Best trail dog I've met. Hopefully some of us can get up your way and check out the stuff going on there.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Hey, Icebox Steve, I meant to post this up on the CC Nemba Facebook page…what's with the orange survey spikes all over the willow st trails. I ran into a yellow vested surveyor who wasn't particularly friendly on those trails as well…any problems? I hope not as I really enjoy the Boy scout trails and Willow st loops for quick rides.

Oh, ToT is riding great, I finally figured out how to navigate using those coordinate intersections signs!