mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Trail Guide Gloucester Sunday 4/14

Anyone planning a ride in or close to Gloucester Sunday morning? Visiting from out of state and would like to do a two to three hour XC ride. Technical is fine, but prefer flowing singletrack.

Thanks.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    We have a ride setup at Lowell Dracut tomorrow at 9am, it is a bit of a drive from Gloucester but you could probably make it there in 20-30 minutes each way depending on where exactly in Gloucester you're coming from. I know 3 or 4 riding spots off 128 but none of them are even remotely close to being flowy. nemba.org under riding zone is probably your best starting point if you're set on staying Gloucester and considering venturing out solo. I don't know anyone riding up there tomorrow or I'd pass the info along.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Your best bet for flow trails in that area is probably going to be Willowdale State Forest in Ipswich or Beverly off 128 exit 17.

MC MasterShake
    Yeah, only flowy stuff in the area is Willowdale in Ipswich which is about 30 minutes from Gloucester. Next time your in town send me a PM and I'll show you the good stuff.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Thanks for the responses. Decided to leave the bike at home this time. Looking forward to next visit and riding the trails at Willowdale.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    If you can post up like a week or so before you're going to be here I'll be happy to show you around, if the scheduling works out. By the time late week rolls around usually the weekend rides are already set. Where are you visiting from?