mtbr member
    May 2010

Time for your annual trip to Wendell - NEMBA MBAS 7/20/14

I may be down to go. Sounds like it could be fun last time I was at Wendell I got myself very lost lmao!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Coming soon, Rocks, Roots, Real Riding.

Pioneer Valley is again hosting a NEMBA Mountain Bike Adventure Series Ride at Wendell State Forest.

Our biggest event of the year, the Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Ride, is coming back to Wendell on July 20th, 2014! Join us for a great day outdoors with Team Schier BBQ pulled pork, some of the best singletrack the New England has to offer and all of us fun folks! We'll have arrowed beginner, intermediate and expert loops so you can either explore the park at your own pace or join a group throughout the day. Hope to see you there!

Once a national showcase for competitive luminaries from mountain biking’s golden age such as Ned Overend, John Tomac and Cindy Whitehead, Wendell State Forest is once again throwing open it’s doors to mountain bikers.

Cost: $10.00 for NEMBA members, $25.00 for non-members and FREE for anyone who joins NEMBA at the event-Kids 15 and Under Ride free with a registered parent or Guardian.

All proceeds benefit Wendell State Forest and the other fine DCR parks in our region.
    http://facebook.com/CharlemontTrails
    NEMBA Past President...

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Well, the local crew has already started working hard rejuvenating the trails…Wendell just doesn't get the visits it should. It's a wonderful place to ride and we'll throw together some great loops and a few guided options for the weekend.

If you haven't ever been here, You should check out one of the best riding areas in Massachusetts. There is no other place like it, and I mean that, it's trails are very unique. I never get bored of it and I always look forward to showcasing the Best of Wendell ever July at the MBAS!

mtbr member
    May 2010

Woohoo can't get to go! I've recruited a few people to come as we'll!!! Can't wait to meet some new people and ride

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Weather is gonna be super... make the trip.
    NEMBA Past President...

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Yeah, this might be the best weather we've ever had for this event! I'm really liking the routes that are getting laid out, too.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Arrows most done, a few key spots left to keep the poachers confused this afternoon...
    NEMBA Past President...