mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Good job! For those of you following the Fells saga, this is an awesome read

Dissolved member
    Awesome. Is FOF finally painting themselves into a corner? Do they have any friends left now that they pissed DCR off mightily? Is a divine intervention by Deval himself their new pipe dream?

mtbr member
    I did like the FOFs wanted me to, I contacted DCR Commisioner Lambert, however I told him to keep up the good work.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Its definately nice the DCR is hitting back and doing their part to call them out.
    FoF seems fond of making wild accusations and passing them off as fact
    rise above

crash test dummy
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Awesome. Is FOF finally painting themselves into a corner? Do they have any friends left now that they pissed DCR off mightily? Is a divine intervention by Deval himself their new pipe dream?
    Stoneham ConsCom, Adirondack Mtn Club, Sierra Club, and Mass Audubon have all expressed explicit support of the Friends of the Fells in the last year.

They still have plenty of pull to cause problems. But no doubt, their rep has been severely damaged.

mtbr member
    Unfortunately they have hoodwinked local Sen. Kathleen Clark into their clique. Sanctimonious suburban liberals are an odious breed.
    "Self appointed saints with furrowed brows" Charles Dickens;David Copperfield

Class Clown

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Its amusing that Mike Ryan from the FoF wants to keep beating the drum that that trail and th stairs were " inconvenient" for mountain bikers. I personally was bummer the stairs were gone..that trail was awesome to ride down.
    Good to know Mike is so in-tune with what riders want and like.
    rise above