mtbr member
    Jan 2004

are there any shops near Lynn Woods rent dual susp bikes?

Looking to head up in July and have heard nothing but great things about Lynn Woods. Would love to ride there but can't bring my bike since its going to be a quick trip. Someone offered to lend me one of their bikes, but thought I'd ask anyway.

mtbr member
    Hahahahaha! Sorta like having a Hertz next to the starting line of the Baja 1000!

Not giving you sh*t, just thought it funny. No disrespect. You could be the smoothest rider on the planet. But I'm pretty sure bike shops would be "terrified" to know one of their rentals is heading off to Lynn with a complete stranger. Then again, income from repair service would go through the roof. Damn, you might have a good idea there . All I know is the last few yrs letting peeps "demo" bikes at Lynn left my fleet in pieces and my wallet in shambles .

Thank God the frames are bomb proof...tee hee hee

mtbr member
    I brought an Enduro Sl test bike (free demo) to a certain Excellent Adventure ride a few months ago. No I didnt tell them where I was bringing it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeland2
    I brought an Enduro Sl test bike (free demo) to a certain Excellent Adventure ride a few months ago. No I didnt tell them where I was bringing it.

What ?????

I'm Better known as Splat

mtbr member
    guppie I told you don't worrie about renting a bike..Like i said before just PM me when your ready to roll and I'll make a bike happen for you no problem..Beside my good buddie BTF has plenty of bikes for you to borrow... Talk with ya soon gup........CF.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Circusjunk
    What ?????

In all fairness I didnt really know where I was bringing it. Also I didnt do any thing on it that I wouldnt have done on my bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeland2
    In all fairness I didnt really know where I was bringing it. Also I didnt do any thing on it that I wouldnt have done on my bike.
    yeah and I have a front wheel of your 's that I'm rebuilding
    I'm Better known as Splat