mtbr member

Sunday Nov 1- Batchelor Street trailwork day

When: Sunday November 1, 9 am.
    Where: Batchelor Street parking lot
    Until: Noonish. I'm figuring 3 hours or so. If you can only come for an hour or two, that's fine! Your presence will be noted and appreciated.
    What to bring: Gloves, boots, water, li'l bit a food, tools.
    Tools Needed: Rakes (garden and leaf), shovels, pickaxes, lopers, saws.
    What we'll be doing: The IMBA and Rollercoaster trails need our love. We'll be restoring the trail to singletrack status (as best we can) by covering/blocking go-arounds and skinnying the trails, and draining and armoring the developing mudpits. Depending on turnout, there is rockwork to be done on T-rex/Raptor, so a group may go out there to play in the mud and do rockwork. IMBA/RC are our top priorities though.
    Special Tasks: If someone wanted to be the raddest person ever and clean all that broken glass and trash in the parking lot, they'll get a one-year exemption from doing any trailwork (you don't have to lift a finger until NEXT November! Wow!) in addition to many high-fives and immense gratitude. Plus, you'll probably be done before everyone else, so, that's cool.

Hope you can make it.

Questions? Post here or email me, chaznielsen AT gmail DOT com

mtbr member
    Hey, if one of the 77 people who've viewed this could please bring a chainsaw, that'd be rad. We have two trees to remove, one on IMBA and one on Jacob's Ladder.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Whatever dude!

mtbr member
    Whatever to you, Mr. not-coming-on-Sunday-because-I-have-tofu-to-cook.