mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Southeastern MA -- Freetown Dartmouth area

Hey everyone..
    been riding some in Freetown and haven't been able to fully explore all the trails but was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for other places in my area? Any rides from the area during the weeknights or weekends?
    Thanks

crumblin' erbs
    Yeah!! Exit 19A off of 195E. Take your first left into the Idustrial Park. Trail head is at the end of the road.Trails are basically flat but fun. Lots of Technical Terrain Features.
    bruce bridge.jpg
    bruce tripple.jpg
    kurt small teeter.jpg
    rock double.jpg
    Last edited by brulew; 09-13-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]You can't soar with eagles if your flying with turkeys

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Nice!! Those are some sick pics... I'll have to check it out.. exit 19a is in Mattapoisett? Is that the one? Is that in the industrial park across from the offramp? Thanks for the info and great pics..

crumblin' erbs
    Yup!! Thats the place, explore and have fun.There's plenty of stuff out there to challenge your abilities.
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]You can't soar with eagles if your flying with turkeys

mtbr member
    There are miles of trails squished into a tiny area behind the Walmart in North Dartmouth. The trailhead is behind the drainage pond, or you can get to it from the baseball field at Potter School. I haven't been there in years so it may be overgrown with a lot of down trees. There was a motorcycle club that used to mark the trails and keep them clear, if they don't ride there it may be in rough shape. If you rode the whole thing it was about 20 miles of singletrack in about 2 square miles.