mtbr member
    May 2010

Soon to be New Guy in Cape Cod

Hey everyone,

I'm moving to the Cape Cod (Forestdale/Sandwich area) on June 19th. Totally new to mountain biking. This will be a new hobby for me and my 12 year old. I picked up a used Gary Fisher Big Sur before I drop some big coin on a new bike. Just wanted to introduce myself and Say Hi! looking forward to participating on these boards.

Cheers

Gary

mtbr member
    Welcome! You'll be really close to Trail of Tears (TOT), a great riding spot. Plenty of group rides to hook onto.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I live in sandwich and can tour you around if need be in TOT. I ride there tues. nites. You will need a light.

MC MasterShake
    Welcome to MA and to Mountain Biking. Where you are moving to is a good spot for biking. You have Trail of Tears, Otis AFB, Nickerson S.P., Arcadia in RI and much more as you move up the coast. The best part of it is that you'll be able to ride year round most years, if you can deal with the cold
    Come stay and play at da Kingdom Trails! - http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3486813

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Thanks for the replies, looking forward to riding a lot, right now I spend over 3.5 hours commuting daily, when I move up to the cape it will be more like 10 minutes daily! Can't wait!