mtbr member
    Nov 2012

SE Mass during July 6-14

During the past few summers our family has been spending time in Westport Mass and this year we are looking forward to heading that way again. The road riding is great in the area but this year I will have my MTB along as well and was hoping to connect up with some of you to check out the local trails. Just wondering if there are any regular group rides or if anyone with some time might want to try to meet up. Let me know and I will be glad to return the favor of some local knowledge if anyone is in our part of Vermont. Looking forward to it!

mtbr member
    Hi, I live in Westport. That week is pretty busy for me workwise, but I may have time to sneak out for a ride. There's a couple of other guys from the area on here occasionally so maybe one of them will chime in. There aren't really any regular group rides, but most of the riding spots are kind of small and easy to navigate. Freetown State forest has some good riding, but you need to know where to go. Luckily intersection markers have been put up, so navigation is doable.
    NEMBA Freetown VP