mtbr member
    Feb 2004

riding near Bedford

I will be in Bedford,Ma Monday through Wednesday this week for a conference. I am from NY and will be driving up. Was wondering if there are any nice trails near there and should I bring my bike with me. I am giving a presentation Tuesday afternoon and was hoping to take a ride afterwards.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kary
    I will be in Bedford,Ma Monday through Wednesday this week for a conference. I am from NY and will be driving up. Was wondering if there are any nice trails near there and should I bring my bike with me. I am giving a presentation Tuesday afternoon and was hoping to take a ride afterwards.
    Thanks
    Yup. Do a search for Burlington Landlocked Parcel AKA Private Reserve AKA PR, as well as Russell Mill. Those are the closest, but there are plenty of others nearby as well.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Thanks

Thanks. I am looking forward to riding a couple of different trails.

mtbr member
    Lowell Dracut and the fells are also near by

Russell Mill has a great pump track

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Russell Mill in Chelmsford is close by. Good singletrack and the pump track is fun too http://www.nemba.org/ridingzone/Russell_Mill.html

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I haven't been anywhere else yet but I agree that Russell Mill is a great time. Fun pump track and a decent amount of single track. Not crowded either!

mtbr member
    A bit boring... but there is the Minuteman bike path that starts in Bedford and runs to Alewife station. Could ride from Bedford to Lexington if ya want to check out Lexington green and downtown (not too too much).

Just something different.