mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Riders in Sturbridge area ?

Just wondering if I could meet some new riding parnters. My name is Matt Jalbert and live in Sturbridge . I like to do cross country style rides . Ride places like wells park, ladd road, douglas,bigelow ct and many others . I ride with 3 others every weekend . We go at a sport to expert pace for about 2 - 4 hours . Would love to meet some new riding buds .

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Why no responce I dont understand ?

mdc
    mtbr member
    Have you looked at joining any bike clubs in your area? I know the Team Bums guys and gals ride in your area and I think they run one of their summer time trails in Monson or Sturbridge (can't remember where). They also race in Millbury, Whitinsville, Sutton etc. If you interested let me know and I can probably get you some more info...

RIDE TO LIVE
    I ride those areas all the time and often with the bums. I'm originally from Southbridge but i live in Boylston now. If you would like to get together, I'm interested. I like fast paced XC on techincal terrain. Ladd Rd is one of my favorites, so is Bigelow. I try to get out 1-2 times at nite during the week and at least once on the weekend. Here is a pic of my new ride, an 07 GF HiFi Pro built up as a 96er.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Very cool Brian Willson knows me very well . As a matter of fact i am riding at Ladd tomarrow not sure what time but will know tonight . Matt Jalbert 508-347-1337 home
    774-230-7569 cell

RIDE TO LIVE
    Did you make Ladd Rd today? I couldn't make it, family obligations. There is a ride going on tomorrow am at 10 in Sutton, there are some great trails out there and a TT course thats a blast. How were the trails today? If Ladd Rd is ridable, Sutton should be as well.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    rode ladd today and it was tough . i am going to ride it and wells park tomarrow also . brian mary and paul also rode so trail should be packed and better .

mdc
    mtbr member
    I did the ride yesteday in Sutton and the conditions were actually pretty good, although it was freakin freezing out! All total there were probably about 15+ people out for about 2 -2.5 hours. I was riding with the Bums guys/ gals and all I have to say is that I am in dire need of getting myself back in shape...

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Question for you guys: Where on Ladd Rd do you ride? I used to ride at Wells 3-4 times a week before the kid came along, but I never heard of anything off Ladd Rd. I assume it the the Ladd Rd that bisects Rt 49. Thanks.

RIDE TO LIVE
    Hey Matt,

The club is having a ride at West Millbury at 11 am followed by a couple of different ice races on Lake Singletary.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    wow i went to arcadia ri today (sunday) and it was great . no snow at all . we rode mount tom , breakheart , ledges , root trail and many others . very rocky out there

RIDE TO LIVE
    I'm a regular NETA trials rider and belong to the RITC club that holds rides/events there. They have even held world round trials events, the terrain is the best in NE for trials. Hills and rocks make for great trials. You picked a great spot......

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    they are going to get just rain from the storm coming this tuesday wednesday ( i hope )
    if that is the case i want to go back this saturday or sunday . how about you and brian wilson coming out ? let me know

RIDE TO LIVE
    If we get good snow, I'll be snowmobiling this weekend. Got to get it in while the getting is good. The following week may be better for me. Bryan often does nite rides down on the CT coast when the snow comes. I bet he will be heading down next week.

mtbr member
    I used to ride wells state park alot. I live in worcester now but was from southbridge. Im hoping to ride alot this year but I cant drive so Im limited to where i can pedal to. lol

Liv where were you riding your sled. The county was awesome this year.