achiever

PVNEMBA Weekend Ride Sunday 5/1 Earls & B-street

This weekend our PVNEMBA ride will take place on Earl's and Batchelor St. trail systems in the Hadley & Amherst, MA area.

This will be an intermediate ride covering a handful of trails on both sides of the Holyoke Range.

We will meet at the Notch Visitors Center in Amherst, MA at 9:00 on Sunday May 1.

You do not have to be a NEMBA member to come on these rides but all NEMBA members who sign in will be entered in a drawing to win a titanium Moots Mooto X 29er frame. http://www.moots.com/#/product/bicyc...b/mooto-x_ybb/ If you're not a NEMBA member, information will be available as to how you can become one.

Please let me know if you're going to be joining us either by posting here, emailing me at kn_wyman@hotmail.com or give me a call at (413) 454-8423.

I hope to see you on Sunday.

Kris

achiever
    Oops!

Ride is Sunday May 2 not the first.

achiever
    Ok, another change needs to be made. I've been informed that the Seven Sisters Trail Run starts at 9:00 from the Notch Visitors Center. Approx 250 runners will be gathered to participate so we will need to meet elsewhere.

New meeting spot will be: Chmura Road cul de sac in Hadley, MA at 9:00am.