Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

PV NEMBA Boost the Ranks Ride #3 Rocky Ridges

632 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  hado_pv 
#1 ·
This Saturday morning, 8/22 at 9:00 AM, we'll be meeting at Bikes Unlimited's Parking Lot on High Street in Greenfield for a led assault on the Ridge over the Connecticut River Valley. We'll start in Greenfield and work our way south to Deerfield. How far we go? We'll see how the groups are feeling and how hot the day is. An epic group could make it all the way to Sugarloaf and back if all goes well.

We have leaders for several groups of various paces and technical ability. Come on out and join the fun. Plan on 3 to 5 hours depending on which group you grab onto.

See you then.

Questions? Post up here Liam or I will answer when we can.

Harold

#2 ·
Yes, this should be (weather depending) a great ride. There's lot's of great single track tucked away along these ridges-connecting them all makes for a delightful mini-epic. Like Harold said, we'll have groups (with able ride leaders) for all riders (from those who enjoy a mellow saunter through the hills) to those who want to push a little harder.

The focus is social and fun, but getting a good day's ride as well. Weather will determine the routes. There are fun fast trails, bony challenging trails, some big climbs and some long downhills-

we won't slog out the power line climb (stair master) from the Epic on the ridges...I promise;)

If you have any questions: PM me!

Liam

#3 ·
UGH! Rain has hammered the G-field and Deerfield Ridges and is slated to continue throughout the night.

I don't want to wait until the last minute so I'm going to call this ride now:

It's CANCELLED!

Sorry, we'll try to reschedule this in September-but for now, it's off!

Liam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.