I'm a french rider, my name is Bruno.
I returned yesterday from Moab, where I spent five days last week. I made Slickrock trail 05/25 and Porcupine + late Kokopelli trail 05/27. In both trails I met several people I would like to receive news, and thanks for their help, if they are on this forum. In particular :
- A couple of Calgari, whose daughter lives in France, met twice
- A couple who lent me his phone on Slickrock (guy with white 5.75)
- A couple of Boston, who gave me some Advil after my fall (I've got broken ribs) on Porcupine trail
- My 4 partners of California with whom I have done all Porcupine trail
- Another couple (in Giant) met twice, the guy had lost his helmet on Porcupine trail
I really hope to get them again and then be able to contact by email.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: People of Boston met in Moab