mtbr member
    May 2006

North Shore riding comes to NH

Since New Hampshire doesn't have it's own page, I thought I'd post this. (BTW, I am from MA.)
    There's a new bike park getting ready to open July 1st just North of Concord, N.H. Guy got an old ski area and spent the last two years rehabing. Check it out @
    http://www.highlandmountain.com[/URL]

Huh?
    Apr 2005
    OLD NEWS You must have replyed to the other thread with highlands in it in the NH VT ME forum after you wrote this??? Have you checked out Bustedspoke.com. A great local website with a-lot of Highland pics. I can't wait....

Mark

mtbr member
    May 2006

The guys at Revolution Cycles....

told me about Highland. I wasn't sure if the Mass board got the word. It's about time someone did this.....geez. Seems like the bike parks are all out west. Most the eastern ski areas treat it like an after thought. Let's hope the fever catches on...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Funny! I live out west (CA) and I've heard that most of the East Resorts are more open to biking. Ofcourse CO has Winter Park and UT has Park City, both are super fun. I road Jay Peak in VT in the early '90's. But CA closed Snow Summit (Big Bear), this year North Star will be closed because of remodeling, and that leaves Mammoth which had the MTB Championships moved from because of snow pack. Did I mention that the closes place to my house is 5 hours away. Why am I on this list, I received a promotion at work that I accepted and it moves me to the Boston area. So I will be closer to more mtb parks than I am out west.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    That's pretty funny, because I always associate bike parks with the west. Good luck with the move.

Giff