Lets RIDE!

Nickerson - group rides?

Can anyone give me the where and when? Used to be some Sunday AM and weekday afternoon rides, but I've forgotten the details. I've ridden Nick a bunch of times over the years, know my way around OK, but would like to see how the regulars put a loop together. I'm here for 2 weeks, staying 5 min. by bike from the park entrance. Thanks.

JZ
    It's not about speed, it's about lack of control.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Im here till tomr afternoon but never rode nickerson. I could do a ride tomr morning if ya want.

the test dummy
    go to Orleans cycles they do group rides there all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

Lets RIDE!
    Quote Originally Posted by ahtune69
    Im here till tomr afternoon but never rode nickerson. I could do a ride tomr morning if ya want.
    Sun. or Mon? I'm out for Sunday, but hoping for early AM rides most days for the next 2 weeks, when the weather allows.
    It's not about speed, it's about lack of control.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Quick thread revival-anyone riding there anytime this (or next) week?/

I rode with the orleans cycle crew a few times over the last few years-I think there was a late tuesday afternoon crew (starting at the fisherman's boat launch beach-i think?)-is that still happening??

Also-Is the thursday yarmouth trail ride still going on?

Nostralpicas
    Its tuesday evening at 530 from fishermans landing sunday morning at 730 from boat launch area thats first left in from front gate all the way to the end also sunday at 9am from bike rental lot.And the thursday yarmouth ride leaves from the IFAW parking lot at 530ish.
    Hope that helps, IF you go tuesday night bring a towel they usually take a swim afterwards.
    All work and no play makes "and all no work play"

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Thanks Tic Tac! That helps a great deal-I remember swimming last year, too..

Liam