hey all, newbie here, 24 yrs old, out of grafton. i just bought a mountain bike (specialized rockhopper) 2 days ago and i love it. i have a dirtbike and quad background. i have been riding on some fun trails about 5 minutes from my house - lots of fun downhill sections, rocks, and other obstacles. a few observations...
- jumping a bicycle is a "lot" different than jumping dirtbikes. while my buddy said i had great form, i still have to get used to soaking up the landings. i'm going to stick to the little jumps i made in my back field today until i get used to it.
- jumping or going fast down semi tech dowhill's while dead tired is NOT a good idea
- i'm not in as good of shape as i thought
- horse flies in some areas are VERY nasty
- a camelbak or canteens are a MUST
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »