person

New question here. New Riding Spots

I ride in gardner and at leominster state forest a lot. LSF is good fun but I wanted to find some more places areound the area to keep things interesting, so I was hoping someone could tell me where the best biking spots are in MA and in Southern NH. -Thanks Dave

MC MasterShake
    You need to work yourself east. Lynn Woods is a good place to start. Exeter is another trip worth doing. If you stay west on 495 there's Vietnam. If you want to stay near the city the Fells is ok for a decent spin. Go ride those places and try and hook up with the locals. They'll show you were the real riding is

mtbr member
    Check out some of the Boston area forums to hook up on various rides.
    www.ragemtb.com
    www.nemba.org
    www.bustedspoke.com

mtbr member
    Check out our website.... Dieselbikes.com

We have a trails page with videos and pictures but will be expanding this section over the next few months.

Any time you want a ride in Lynn Woods, drop us and e-mail..

Later
    Diesel
    For Information Regarding The New England Mountain Bike Scene:
    Visit DIESELBIKES.com

person
    Hey guys, thanks a lot for the help. I checked out all those sites including DieselBikes. I was planning on making a trip out to Lynn woods sometime before the end of the season. I'll prolly drop you guys an E-mail for one of the tuesday rides, I just hope you guys aren't too much for me heh. It looks from you vids that you guys are freeriders, but I'm sure you guys have a lot you can teach me. -Thanks again Dave