mtbr member
    Jun 2013

New Rider - Northern MA, Southern NH

Decided this was the year I'd finally purchase a mountain bike.

After years of not riding I thought I would get something entry to mid-range. Retail store bikes did not cross my mind - I looked at a few LBS, but knew that buying online I would get the best deal.

Considering buying something new it'll get scratched up, maybe dinged from what I foresee as the type of terrain I plan to ride on.

So after a week of looking online I decided to go out and pick up a 2010 Cannondale F7 MTB. Paid $350, not sure if that's far more than I should have paid or not, but the purchase has already been done. No turning back now.

Condition: 9/10

I got an additional set of rubbers (CST Caballero), a Bell seat, a travel pump and a night riding lighting.

The picture is not mine, but a image found on Flickr. The image displays the same tires as what was given to me in the sale.

Only thing I plan to do at the moment is change the grips. They're yellow and red - both colors that I personally don't like.

----------------------

By the way my name is Santiago, Santa for short. I'm close to the NH border so I'll plan to take a few trips up soon to the White Mountains and do some exploring with the new purchase.

mtbr member
    Congrats!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Check out our fb page, Nemba, northshore. We have a ride and chapter meeting ( ie, ride, drink, eat) next wed in N Andover on some excellent trails @ Ward Hill. Also rides monday nite @ willowdale and thursday nite @ Harold Parker SF.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Im in the same area (Bradford) and just back into it myself. took a 11 year break due to my wife having twin boys. i went to Harold Parker yesterday and had a blast. i will definately check out the NEMBA FB page.