mtbr member

New Horizon bike shop = Yeti and Titus dealer now

Was in to see if the new '10 Santa Cruz's were in yet and the owner informed me he has Titus and Yeti "on the truck as we speak". Finally someone in the Spfld, Ma. area is stepping up there game. I was told that Titus aggressively recruited him to handle their product this year. Pretty cool in my eyes. +1 for western mass

Just wanted to give a heads up. uhm........ASR-5 or a 575 is the question!
    Ridin and the Bo-Sox, Gotta love spring!! Trade out or sell my '08 Trance 2 frame or whole bike (4.2 rear travel)

mtbr member
    was this shop opened by the old comp edge guys? charlie and such? if so were exactly is this shop??

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MassRider413
    was this shop opened by the old comp edge guys? charlie and such? if so were exactly is this shop??
    The shop your thinking of is called Valley Bike & Ski. It's located on Rt. 9 just after the intersection where the Hadley Post Office is. It's really nice. Good selection of Specialized, Gary Fisher. Check it out.

mtbr member
    New horizon sports in westfield. It's at the beginning of Franklin ave. Same owner same location since I was a wee lad freestylin back in mid eighties. Been researchin ASR 5's I'm thinkin I am gonna fire on one
    Ridin and the Bo-Sox, Gotta love spring!! Trade out or sell my '08 Trance 2 frame or whole bike (4.2 rear travel)

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosha
    New horizon sports in westfield. It's at the beginning of Franklin ave. Same owner same location since I was a wee lad freestylin back in mid eighties. Been researchin ASR 5's I'm thinkin I am gonna fire on one
    Test road a carbon one last year and a 575 at the same time. Very nice bikes. I liked the ASR 5 better than the 575, but decided to go for a GT Force Carbon.