Thread: Nam 6/3

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Nam 6/3

Wanted to head to nam for my first time. I was wondering if anyone could show me around. I know there is a ride at 6:00,but I wanted to head out between 4 and 430. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Eric

mtbr member
    Might be able to do Thursday at that time if you re interested. Im not a definite yet but I was hoping to make it there for the Thursday night ride. I dont know much of Nam but can probably get us lost with a little flow mixed in.

I normally do the Wed night BVNEMBA group ride. Im not sure where they re riding this week end but Vietnam was just a couple weeks ago so I doubt it would be there.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I would like to do Thursday but I work.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Where is the usual parking spot for 'Nam?

Is there a lot behind the Wendy's that everyone parks at?

Its been years since i've rode there, I remember parking at the Lowes once but I don't know if its allowed now...

mtbr member
    There are a few places. Most people park in the lot behind Wendys (actually behind the plaza next to Wendys). This lot isnt actually approved parking but I dont think anyone has ever had problems. I believe this lot is supposed to be for the bike path users but Im not positive.

This is a link to the new parking area. Not sure if its finished yet but its definitely useable.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...7&z=16&iwloc=A

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    ^Thanks for the info.

I parked in the lot behind that plaza next to Wendy's last night. Had a good ride with a few friends. The Nam has definitely changed since 2003

mtbr member
    Any chance it was around 6pm?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Yep, I think thats when we started riding, I was with a group of 4 other guys and a dog (a vizsla).

Where you with the other group that was parked there or something?