mtbr member
    Jul 2012

My new hardtail for your FS

I recently just bought a Rockhopper Comp 29er last week but I think I might want to go FS. Is anyone looking to make a trade like this? Or is there anyone in the Worcester area that wants to let me use their FS while they ride mine? This sounds really awkward but its worth a shot.

Edit: I also have a 2008 15" MacBook Pro, A newer Sony VAIO laptop, and 2 23" LED monitors that I can help sweeten the deal if someone is in the market. All on craigslist right now but I can't post links yet.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    im in the same boat. Should have waited and saved up for a fs.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I just took it out today and found a new trail...its still ridiculously fun, I just think I would like a FS even more. Maybe next year I'll get a new bike once I know what I actually want.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Yeah thats my plan. I am going to ride a lot on it this year, then get a all mountain set up next year. I will keep the bike I have now for friends and good back up.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    It'll make you a better rider. Riding a FS from right when you start riding makes you a sloppy rider. Ride this bike for a couple of seasons and once you can rip everything up on this bike get a FS.

Sun Devils
    Jan 2008
    Ride what you've got for now and then go out to some of the demo days to see what you really want. Every rider goes through a progession of some sort, some end up going the 9er route, some stick with the AM stuff and others get into the FR scene. But we all start with something simple and as you learn more about what you want, where you want to ride and what kind of riding your favorite you'll get the right bike for you.