Thread: Mt. Holyoke???

mtbr member

Mt. Holyoke???

I'm in MA for two weeks and wanted to get out and do some riding. Last year I did the trails over in Lynn and Great Brook Farm, but looking for something a little longer with some climbs. I've seen a few positive reviews for Bachelor St out in Mt. Holyoke, but just wanted to double check before I headed out there. I prefer some long distance with climbs with some cool technical downhills with some nice flowy downhills and if it all loops to the starting point even better...

If there are some other areas that would be cool I'm open to some suggestions...

Thanks!!!

PVNEMBA vee pee
    Jan 2006
    When are you looking to ride? I or someone else can definitely show you around the Holyoke Range. There's Earl's on the western side and Bachelor Street on the eastern side. Both great and can be combined for a longer ride.

- Chris

mtbr member
    Probably tomorrow...will send a PM. thanks man.

achiever
    I can probably take you tomorrow. Let me know when and how long you want to ride for. I'm on vacation and my parents are going to watch my son for a while tomorrow so I'm relatively free. Going to be pretty brutal heat & humidity, though...

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    dfg70,

You should do everything you can to take up gimpy and Redwarrior's offer to guide you--Batchelor St/ Earl's shames many other supposedly great trail systems-seriously, you'll be blown away.

Liam

mtbr member
    May 2006
    If you are still around Sunday, be sure to check out the Adventure Series Ride in Wendell. It has all you are looking for - rough climbs, twisty ST and marked loops.
    http://facebook.com/CharlemontTrails
    NEMBA Past President...

mtbr member
    Thursday AM and Friday evening I'm available for tour-guiding at Batchelor street. Lemme know. I can lead a ride at Earl's if you'd rather, but don't know the place very well. I can