mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Moved, where to ride?

I moved from Lynn to Haverhill 3 years ago, and havent ridden since. The only riding I did in the few years that I rode was street (boston, Lynn, Rye, Salem, etc) and Lynn woods. I am looking for something in the Haverhill, or Essex (I work in Essex) area that is close to the kind of riding like the right side of Lynn Woods. Does such a place exist?

MC MasterShake
    Not sure about Haverhill but a ton of stuff in Essex. PM me for details.
    Come stay and play at da Kingdom Trails! - http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3486813

mtbr member
    How about HP in Andover?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Anyone up for showing me around the Essex, Ipswich, Rowley, G'Town, Groveland, or Haverhill areas Tuesday late afternoon?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by agabriel
    How about HP in Andover?
    I know where it is, never been though. What kind of riding is there?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBull
    Anyone up for showing me around the Essex, Ipswich, Rowley, G'Town, Groveland, or Haverhill areas Tuesday late afternoon?
    I live close by and occasionally ride near the castle in Haverhill after work. It's not terrific riding but it's worth checking out since you live there. Hampstead, NH is close by and has a decent amount of good riding.

I can show you the Haverhill trails any time, drop me a PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBull
    I know where it is, never been though. What kind of riding is there?
    HP is alot of fun - think tight single track with lots of rocks. The place is huge, I typically feel like I've been in a fight after I ride it - I went the distance and sometimes I'm not sure which way the decision went.

If your open to a bit more of drive there is also Fells, Lowell/Dracut, Russell Mill, Groton, Great Brook, etc...

Lately I've been on a bit of an LD kick. I'm not going to be around for the next two weeks, but if your looking for a guide in LD let me know.

HP I typically stumble my way through - lots of folks now the area. I would suggest you check out the NEMBA MBAS series and the wicked ride of the east. The wicked ride is an HP specific ride later in the year.

Anthony