mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Morning/midday midweek riders?

It's getting mighty lonely riding by myself 90% of the time. I usually ride between 8am and noon. My standard spots are HP, Lowell, Lynn, LLF, and Russell Mills. So does anyone else not actually have a 'real' job (or at least a job with different hours) and thus are able to ride during these times?

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinF View Post
    It's getting mighty lonely riding by myself 90% of the time. I usually ride between 8am and noon. My standard spots are HP, Lowell, Lynn, LLF, and Russell Mills. So does anyone else not actually have a 'real' job (or at least a job with different hours) and thus are able to ride during these times?
    I feel your pain! I ride alone a lot too and it does get lonely! I wish I had daytime hours during the week to ride since these short days are really starting to suck! I need a new job - preferrably part time! Good luck!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I ride LLF and Russell during the week at 6AM. Does that count? I ususally see a few others out at that time in the spring/early summer but it's been just me since then.